--On Tuesday, February 13, 2024 11:12 AM +0900 長田 泰志 <nag...@icraft.jp> wrote:

Sorry!

There was something missing in the question you asked earlier, so I'll
add it.

c.The method of restoring the slave (2.6.3) system uses ldapadd to
restore the backup data obtained by ldapsearch, so the entryUUID has been
changed.

This is not a valid way to backup and restore data. The correct way to backup and restore is with slapcat to export and slapadd to import it. As you've followed in invalid path for your migration, the result is expected.

I would additionally note that OpenLDAP 2.6.3 is quite old. The current stable release in the OpenLDAP 2.6 series is 2.6.7.

Regards,
Quanah