This is what I found. First, my images are in the theme are 1024x768.
OpenLP was set NOT to override display settings and since my monitor
screen is 1920x1080, it imported it and looked like the image attached.
I set the override display settings to 1024x768 and re-imported the
themes and they are now correct. Not sure if this constitutes a bug
switching between systems.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  theme import shows black on sides of thumbnail

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  New

Bug description:
  I imported two themes from v1 into v2 1191 and it puts black on each side of
the thumbnail. I attached a picture.