Public bug reported:

I would like to see v2 displays the version in the footer. I would like to see
chapter and verses, along with the version and book,  in the footer when
displayed like v1 does. This gives people a chance to write it down all at once
if they are taking notes.
Thanks
John

** Affects: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  RFE chapter and verses

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  New

Bug description: