Sorry for the messed comment. He a proper one:

There have been two arguments against this merge proposal and I wanted to
outline them.

1)
Translating the author will create "duplicate" (it's not a real duplicate) when
the user changes the language. E. g.
- run the re-index tool -> may add the "author unknown" author-
- user changes language and imports new songs (without author)
- run the re-index tool -> have a author "autor unbekannt" author

I think this is not a problem, since those two authors can be merged. However,
if we do not translate the author, the user may rename the author. So, if he
runs the re-index tool again, we have the same problem we just wanted to avoid.

2)
The issues, that the author's first name is indeed not "Author" and the last
name is indeed not "unknown". As mentioned above, the user is not allowed to
add an author without first/last name. Consequently we should not do it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/trivial/+merge/49257
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of