The proposal to merge lp:~googol-hush/openlp/fixes into lp:openlp has been
updated.

Description changed to:

Hello!

I fixed a theme import bug. The problem was, that the theme image could not be
generated as the files were still open. Thus attempting to create the thumbnail
 causes the error "Corrupt JPEG data: premature end of data segment". (Well,
that's my theory.)
The result is, that the image has "grey bars".

To reproduce you can use this sample theme I created for beta 1:
http://ubuntuone.com/p/djX/

Here an image which shows the error and the tiny preview image with its grey
bars: http://img577.imageshack.us/i/image1wf.png/

And finally an image of the live screen:
http://img267.imageshack.us/i/image2wt.png/

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/fixes/+merge/50146
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/fixes/+merge/50146
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of