> You haven't followed the naming changes through all the way to the end.
> opensongimport and xml need the correct matching of types to types, defs to
> defs, names to names, etc.
If you please allow, I wouldn't touch xml.py more right now. This was just to
remove the last occurrence of to_string()

> What's line 404 for?  You aren't using that regex.
Sorry, I thought to use that, but changed original regex instead.

> Missed a s/verseIndex/verse_index/ in from_loose_input()
Thanks for noticing.

> Note these next two are file line numbers not merge proposal line numbers:
> Missed an "afterText" on file line 451 of editsongform.py
> verse_type is out of scope or otherwise dodgy on line 790 of editsongform.py
Thanks again.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mahfiaz/openlp/opensongfixes/+merge/50260
Your team OpenLP Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp.