Hm... I think it should be "High" or "Critical" as this also happens
when editing / creating songs.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  editing author after editing song causes traceback

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Linux trunk 1309, windows build 1274 xp and windows 7
  Right click any song and edit. You don't have to change anything and then
save it, click on the edit author button up top, open an author and then save
it and that is where I get the traceback.
  Jon reported this way: I tried using authors with only display names and that
seems to work in reproducing.

  http://pastebin.com/MSecJghN