** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/718431

Title:
  crash going from verse to image

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Windows 1274
  My tech was switching from a bible verse to an image and openlp abruptly
shutdown with a windows error.
  I used it the whole service for our first service of church, never shut it
down, and the second guy started using it for second service. The service
starts at 10:45 and you can see what time the log has. The order of service was
Powerpoint, image, verse, image, song. It crashed between the last image and
song. Openoffice is not installed on the computer. During the service I changed
a theme font setting for the footer and in config I changed the way verses
should be displayed but like I said, I never closed the program from first use
to second. This is the only thing in the log.

  http://pastebin.com/rF4HHcLN