** Changed in: openlp
    Milestone: None => 1.9.3

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/599066

Title:
  Media Manager does not delete images accurately

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Hello!

  onDeleteClick in images/lib/mediaitem does not delete the images
  accurately. Just try to delete more than one image at one time. It
  will not work (unless you know what is going wrong). It depends in
  what sequence you select the images.

  The Problem is, that
  "ListView.selectedIndexes()" does not sort anything (rather saves everything
in the order we pass it on = the sequence we click the images). [1]

  If I would do this:

      for item in items:
          log.debug(u'Row: %s' % item.row())

  My log file will show something like this:
  ... Row: 8
  ... Row: 11
  ... Row: 1
  ... Row: 9

  Until this point everything is alright, but when we go on with
  "self.ListView.takeItem(item.row())" we start deleting things (-> the
  rows start changing (in this case row 11 and row 9 are affected by
  this, because we deleted row 8)).

  To solve this problem we need to sort the array (by the row numbers)
  or something similar. If I would do this:

      for item in items:
          log.debug(u'Row: %s' % item.row())

  My log file should show something like this:
  ... Row: 11
  ... Row: 9
  ... Row: 8
  ... Row: 1

  You can check this by selecting some images in the media manager
  starting from the bottom. This will work, because "items" is now
  coincidentally in the right order.

  Cheers

  [1]
  http://doc.trolltech.com/4.6/qabstractitemview.html#selectedIndexes