** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/727732

Title:
  Openlp 1.9.?? crashes on start

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I use Windows XP SP3. At first, 1.9.1 worked (and perhaps 1.9.2). If I
remember well, it said "bug ... " but worked.  But at this time however 1.9 I
use, (1.9.1 to 1.9.4) it crashes after the splash screen. Sometimes after
launching ppt, sometimes before. I have erased every file and directory linked
to openlp, in program files or documents and settings, even cleaned the
registry, nothing works.
  Attached is the log file.
  Could you give me some hint ?
  I attached the log file.