** Changed in: openlp

** Branch linked: lp:~j-corwin/openlp/general

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  presentation loader does not work fine in Windows using Powerpoint
  Viewer 2007

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  When trying to add a presentation using just the Powerpoint Viewer
  controller (I also have OpenOffice) it won't work - it just shows and
  "x" mark where the thumbnail should be and it doesn't work. It does
  however add it if I use the OpenOffice Impress controller.

  Specs: PC, Celeron M, 512 MB RAM, ATI, Windows XP SP3, OpenLP 1.9.3,
  PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (VC++ 2008 redistributable installed),
  OpenOffice 3.2.1