fixed in trunk revision 1395

** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/690774

Title:
  "Add missing songs" floods the database with duplicates

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Hello!

  I do not know, if you are already aware of this/working on this......

  The option "Add missing songs when opening service" needs some
  tweaking. Currently this add all songs from the service the service
  list. So "adding" works, but it is does not taken into account if the
  song is "missing" or not.

  This means we need the possibility to identify songs in some way, to
  prevent adding duplicates. Maybe check if a song with the same titles
  already exists. If that's the case maybe check the verse count or
  something like that.

  Cheers :-)