Public bug reported:

Endings aren't working properly in Portuguese: the "Ending" verse type
is changed to "Verse", and the sequence gets mixed up if you have a
verse order.

When you edit a song, and have an ending, the verse type is changed to
"Verse" when saving: I created a test song in English with 1 verse and
an ending, then changed the language to Portuguese. It is added to
preview correctly, but if it is edited and saved in Portuguese, is
changes Ending to Verse (Finalizacao to Estrofe). The portuguese
equivalent to verse (V1) is estrofe (E1) and the equivalent to ending
(E1) is finalização (F1).

This happens to songs created or edited in Portuguese. To make this
easier to reproduce, in the example, we'll be creating the song in
English.

* Start OpenLP in English, and create a test song with 1 verse ("Verse 1") and
an ending ("Ending 1"), with author unknown. In the preview window, is shows up
as V1 Verse 1 and E1 Ending 1.
* Change OpenLP language to Portuguese and restart OpenLP
* The Songs tab is "Musicas". Open the test song in the preview window. You'll
see E1 Verse 1 and F1 Ending 1, which is correct.
* Click on the Edit button in the preview toolbar and click on "Salvar &
Pré-visualizar" (Save and Preview).
* The preview changes to E1 Verse 1 and E1 Ending 1.

If the song has a verse order, having two E1s upsets the slide sequence.

** Affects: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Verse type is being changed on save in Portuguese

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  New

Bug description: