> That's why I had self.new in the previousw merge proposal (revision 1589).
> The edit custom/song forms are loaded in three different places (media,
> preview and service).  These forms trigger the reload of the custom/song list
> (for either adds or edits) prior to returning to the button that triggered
> them to be loaded.  With current code, how can I determine in the edit forms
> that they were loaded by the pressing of the add-button in media manager?

You can obtain this information from the instance variable remoteTriggered
(self.parent.remoteTriggered):
None = Song edited in the Media Manager (or a new song)
u'L' = Song was edited in the Service Manager
u'P' = Song was edited in the Preview Controller
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smpettit/openlp/bug-789102/+merge/62807
Your team OpenLP Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp.