** Changed in: openlp
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Jonathan Corwin (j-corwin)

** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Search lyrics/titles and apostrophes

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  The search_title and search_lyrics fields have punctuation removed, including
single quote.
  The problem is that ' is replaced by a space, so we have "you re" in the
field. If you then type in "you're" in the search field, it comes up with no
matches.
  I think they should be replaced by an empty string, and the same rules
applied to the search entry field before it is passed to the query.

  (Note I suggest empty string since people may search for "its" instead
  of "it's" for example.)