Hello,

Thank you for the report, but I am not able to duplicate authors. Maybe
you added a space to one of the names (that the only way I can
"duplicate" an author). How many names does the author have? It might be
possible that the names are split in different ways. E. g.

Author A
Name: forename middle name
Surname: surname

Author B:
Name: forename
Surname: middle name surname

Maybe you can check that....
Cheers

** Changed in: openlp

** Changed in: openlp

** Changed in: openlp
    Milestone: None => 1.9.7

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Mac OS X: unexpected behaviour in song editor: adding existing author
  to song

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Mac OS X 10.6.8
  OpenLP build 1686 (weekly Mac build)

  steps:
  1) edit song
  2) select Authors, Topics & Song Book tab
  3) type the name of an EXISTING author
  4) select the desired author from the list that appears below
  5) click 'Add to Song'
  ONE OF TWO THINGS HAPPENS NEXT:
  A)
  1) Dialog box appears stating "This author does not exist, do you want to add
them?"
  2) If I click "Yes" a duplicate of that author is added to the list of authors
  3) If I click "No" the dialog disappears, and then I can click "Add to Song"
again and it works as expected

  B) Author is added, but is different than the one chosen (appears to
  be the name of the author I just previously added and removed

  If I purely select a name from the list without typing anything first, it
works correctly.

  This is all the background info I can think of at the moment, let me
  know if you have more questions.