Question #163161 on OpenLP changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openlp/+question/163161

Jonathan Corwin posted a new comment:
I'm in the UK, and generally use 24 hour clocks. However I had to pick a
format, so picked one that I figured most would be familiar with. If you
are at the evening service and the clock says "6:00", I think most
people will know that it means 6 o'clock in the evening.

However if they can hear the early birds tweeting outside and the church
is deserted, then they can figure out that they fell asleep in the
sermon and that it might be 6 o'clock in the morning...

OpenLP Core, which is an answer contact for OpenLP.