** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/899544

Title:
  Plugins are available even though they should not when using a more
  recent database version

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Hello,

  1) Increase the database version of any plugin you like (e. g. songs)
  2) Start OpenLP

  We are telling the user that the database he is using is newer than
  expected and that he cannot use the database. But the corresponding
  plugin is still loaded. But e. g. attempting to create a new song
  causes a traceback.

  Expected:
  Plugin should not be loaded when the database version is too new. We probably
should
  - set the status of this plugin to "Disabled" (but we must not save this
status to the config)
  - grey out the plugin status combo box (settings -> Plugin List)

  Cheers