Don't worry, i knew it. I will ask at the irc if i don't know something.
Right now, I have a lot of college assignments to do. I will start doing it
at the third quarter of April.

--
Edwin Lunando

"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's
everything in between that makes it all worth living."

https://code.launchpad.net/~edwinlunando/openlp/bug-902492/+merge/99206
Your team OpenLP Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp.