** Changed in: openlp/documentation
    Milestone: 1.9.10 => None

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/832345

Title:
  Make it more obvious what the importer should be used to import
  exported songs (openlyrics)

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenLP documentation series:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Hello,

  Some users do not know which importer they are supposed to use to
  import exported songs (although the exporter says that we export to
  OpenLyrics). Also we often receive questions about where to obtain
  bibles.

  Suggestion/Request:
  Add the ability to the wizard to include some information about the
im/exporter:
  "I am a the OpenLyrics importer. The OpenLyrics format is a free and open XML
standard and is used as OpenLP's default export format."

  Or:

  "Hello, I am the OSIS importer. Bla, foo, bar, spam, eggs. You can
  obtain many osis files from www.example.com"

  Cheers