I need to really take a step back and review everything going on with
this, it's a bit deeper than just what shortcuts are being used.

The configure shortcuts seems like it's set up for a different app.

I am not used to seeing mac apps relying on the F1-F12 keys either.

But this stuff needs a gameplan before anything is changed, as we have
existing users, and the result should work basically the same on other
platforms so it does not require retraining of all the users.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  User interface on OS X is not like a standard Mac application

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  - Preferences is mapped to the keyboard shortcut dialog
   - Exit in the File menu shows (and contains Alt+F4 shortcut)
   - Alert is mapped to F7
   - Plugin list is mapped to Alt+F7
   - Media Manager, ... are mapped to F8-F12