** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/687638

Title:
  wrong alphabetical order in song list in Slovak language

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I have successfully imported Slovak songs from v1 database into v2
  database, however there is a problem:

  The song are not in correct alphabetical order for Slovak language.
  The "extra" characters that are used in Slovak language should take different
place in ordering. The english alphabet is like "abcdefg...", but slovak is
"aábcčdďeéfg....".

  The thing is that when I manually type a song into database it takes
  places "after" all standard characters (like abcdef...xyzáčď....), but
  by importing from v1 (enc 1250) they take place "before" the standard
  characters (áčď....abcdef....xyz).

  However the correct ordering works in version 1 of Openlp - so check
  that :)

  Maybe other languages will suffer similar bug

  Rasto