Hmm, on Windows the importer is modal, I am unable to access the main
window or File menu.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Song import does not disable the import menu item

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  New

Bug description:
  I started importing Songs of Fellowship from a large RTF file. I
  estimate the full import would have taken 10 minutes at least, but
  while it was still ongoing, I opened the import song wizard again.
  This caused the import to crash. No error message but the border of
  OpenLP started flickering and I lost control of the import window
  (couldn't close it or go next or back). The initial SoF import window
  was hidden or replaced by the new import window. After a moment, the
  wizard window closed and returned me to OpenLP. About half the songs
  had been imported.

  To reproduce:

  import Songs of Fellowship (or another file that takes a while)
  go to files - import - songs while the initial import task in ongoing

  It's nice to be able to use OpenLP while the importer is running but maybe
the import menu should be disabled.

  OpenLP 1.9.12 build bzr2088. Ubuntu Linux. LibreOffice for importing
  Songs of Fellowship.