On Oct 15, 2012 10:15 PM, "Carl" <1064...@bugs.launchpad.net> wrote:
> The current importer correctly deletes the line containing "CCLI licence
> no ...." from the lyrics but it assumes the number is the CCLI number of
> the song. In our case, it is actually our church's licence number, but
> it's ambiguous so probably not worth changing the behaviour.

According to CCLI the Church licence number should be projected. There are
no requirements for the CCLI song number to be projected.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  SundayPlus importer could handle information better

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  The SundayPlus importer could handle Authors and copyrights better.
  In the sample files at http://support.openlp.org/issues/1223#change-2289 the
"footer information" is only partially imported. The other information is left
in the song as a slide.

  It shouldn't be too difficult, but would require a larger set of
  songs, as well as more work than we call a bug fix (for release of v2)