Review: Needs Fixing

I cannot test it properly since I cannot open a presentation file:
- when I click on 'Select a new Presentation' button, then
- 'Select Presentation(s)' dialog is opened but immediately disappears
- and there is no time to select any file in that window.
- when the powerpoint integration is disabled then the dialog does not
disappear anymore and keeps opened

My guess would be that something is stealing focus of the openlp window or pyqt
generates any signals that causes this dialog to disappear.

What is working:
- powerpoint is started when openlp is started
- powerpoint is stopped when openlp is stopped
- if powerpoint is disabled in openl then it is not started

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/presentation/+merge/157509
Your team OpenLP Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp.