> You're still not using the patch context manager correctly.
The reason that I'm using it like this is that it doesn't seem to matter what
patch actually returns. It is just needed for the service_item setup call (some
path things). If something goes wrong during the setup because of faulty path
setup, the validation of the serviceitem should catch it.
This might not be the correct way to do this, but it is the way the original
service_item-tests does it, which is (the real reason) why I also did it this
way.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tomasgroth/openlp/json-service-format/+merge/171656
Your team OpenLP Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp.