Hi Raoul,

thanks for the review. I'm glad to hear that I haven't coded total nonsense ;)

>You should never have more than 1 GIVEN, WHEN, THEN set in your test.
>  If you have more than one, break your test up into more tests. You can
>  start the next test with a GIVEN: 1 line in the list of verses.
I tried that before, but the tests depend on each other because of the count of
entries in the list. If I separate them, it seems that they will not be
executed in the given order, so they will fail. Maybe I should create the list
locally and fill it to the GIVEN state, then there should be no dependencies
between separate tests.

You are right with the variable names. Choosing appropriate variable names has
never been my strong point. I will change it like you suggested.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~oliwee/openlp/HideBibleVerses/+merge/180651
Your team OpenLP Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp.