Okay these changes consists of three new features.  I understand that it is
good to be cautious about new features and an unstanding is need to see if they
are consistent with the direction the software development is headed.

The three features added to the Theme Manager are:

(1) Save button: to allow changes to be saved without the need to go to the
last page

(2) Output area: allow main and footer area to be specified by relative
measurements or margins.  allowing a the same theme to be easily used on
computers with different output screen sizes.

(3) Background: color and image are seperated to allow the user to choose
different color type, solid, gradient or transparent along side with an image.
Also, the ability to choose the size and alignment of the image to display.

So, that sums up the changes.  The one you maybe most concerned about is the
last one (3) -- changes to the background page.  It is the one which has the
most significant changes and is definatly wide ranging.  The rational behind
this change was to somehow pave the way to layer two themes or maybe better
descibed how most presentation software has a master slide.  This is in the
hopes to give the song plugin the ability to choose a sub-theme for a verse.

After having the oppertunity to look deeper in how the HTML is generated,
changing the way the background image is generated might not be needed.  Guess,
this is the stage where we re-think number (3), but I don't see any reason not
to go ahead with (1) and (2) if you so choose.  I can upload another trunk
without number (3) changes if you wish.

What are your thoughts on the idea of each verse have the option to have a
sub-theme?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~manndarryl/openlp/trunk/+merge/239527
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of