** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1097898

Title:
  Exiting liveview with Alt-F4 causes OpenLP to become unstable

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenLP 2.0 series:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  When I exit the liveview (on single screen) with Alt-F4, OpenLP
  becomes unstable. I got a Segmentation Fault once, and now I got the
  crash dialog with the following stacktrace when I click 'Next slide':

  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/home/arjan/prive/openlp/openlp/core/ui/slidecontroller.py", line
1036, in onSlideSelectedNextAction
      self.onSlideSelectedNext()
    File "/home/arjan/prive/openlp/openlp/core/ui/slidecontroller.py", line
1063, in onSlideSelectedNext
      self.slideSelected()
    File "/home/arjan/prive/openlp/openlp/core/ui/slidecontroller.py", line
986, in slideSelected
      self.display.text(to_display)
    File "/home/arjan/prive/openlp/openlp/core/ui/maindisplay.py", line 244, in
text
      self.setGeometry(self.screen[u'size'])
  RuntimeError: wrapped C/C++ object of %S has been deleted

  Hardware: single screen laptop
  Operating System: Gentoo Linux stable amd64
  Version of OpenLP: current trunk

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Add song to Service
  2. Doubleclick the song in the service to activate liveview
  3. Close liveview with Alt-F4
  4. Click 'Next slide' in live panel, or try to show a new item on the
liveview, or try to exit the program