I'm gonna assume this has been fixed in one of the many FTW fixes since
this was filed. Re-open id not.

** Changed in: openlp

** Changed in: openlp
    Milestone: None => 2.1.4

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  OpenLP fails to start on first run

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Windows XP

  Starting OpenLP for the first time after install OpenLP proceeds
  through the First Time Wizard, and shows the splash screen. After a
  while the splash screen disappears but OpenLP does not load. I
  confirmed this by checking the running process's in the task manager.

  Not sure if this makes a difference or not, but the First Time Wizard
  completed with out an internet connection.

  See attached debug log