There has been some update to the DVD since this report was created, could you
re-test?
If  still there please post a log as well.

** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Select media clip hanging on some DVD's

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  O/S: Windows 7
  Version: trunk 2.1r2434
  Latest version of VLC.

  Library -> Media -> Load CD/DVD
  I had an issue where this just hung OpenLP for some DVD's and I had to kill
OpenLP in the task manager.
  Sadly I can't now reproduce, it will load them fine.

  Is it possible to introduce some form of timeout, so if a DVD doesn't
  load within a certain timeframe then it gives up and gives a message
  to the user? If this isn't possible, please just kill this bug report.