This should be fixed in the betas. Re-open if not.

** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  OpenLP not recognizing PPT

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Upon upgrading to LibreOffice 4.1, OpenLP oddly does not seem to
  recognize PowerPoint files. This may be a python problem?

  I tried to import presentations from a folder containing known ppt,
  pptx, and odp files and nothing appeared. I also dragged those files
  into OpenLP and it said the suffix was not supported.

  My log is attached. You can see where I tried to import specific files
  towards the end, but there are several errors further up in the log.

  I will try and downgrade LibreOffice and submit a new log.

  I am on Ubuntu 13.04 with OpenLP 2.0.2.