I don't really think this is an issue. People's computers are fast, and
if need be, we can re-open this when people complain about it.

** Changed in: openlp/trunk

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  refreshing a song list is slow

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  New
Status in OpenLP trunk series:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  When changing song title / adding new song / removing new song / edit
  the song lyrics - whole list is refreshed and it is slowness is
  noticeable already with a few thousand songs.

  We should find a way how to improve that.

  Probably by using more advanced features of tables from Qt4 where we
  would not update the whole song list but just a part of it.

  Probably some inspiration could be found in code examples to pyqt
  book:  http://www.qtrac.eu/pyqtbook.html