** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/891870

Title:
  When using transitions at the powerpoint/libreoffice presentation the
  the live reality thumbnail does not show correct output

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  On Windows 7 at OpenLP 1.9.7 when I use a slide transition at
  PowerPoint/Libreoffice presentation and I advance in the presentation
  one step forward (from slide 1 to slide 2), it takes some time to
  fully load the next slide (because transition is used), but the
  thumbnail window refreshes at the beggining (when transition is not
  completed yet) and therefore is "one step behind" since the next slide
  has changed over time. Maybe the thumbnail window should refresh again
  somehow (but I have no idea how OpenLP can now, that the transition is
  over). One solution can be, not to display the thumbnail window at the
  time of the presentation.

  I have attached a image with little description