Tomas tells me it's because we're using the legacy page. Looks like BG
has cleaned up their HTML though!

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Biblegateway Downloads Amplified Classic instead of Amplified 2015

Status in OpenLP:
  New

Bug description:
  From https://support.openlp.org/scp/tickets.php?id=3363

  I am trying to import a bible from the web download option,
  specifically the Amplified (AMP) 2015 translation by the Lockman
  Foundation from the BibleGateway source. While the list to download
  from shows AMP Amplified, it actually pulls the AMPC Amplified Classic
  from BibleGateway.