Hi,

is it possible, that you have 2 servers running? Tomcat on 8080 and
red5 on 5080? If so, you have to copy the swfs from your Laszlo
installation into your webapps on 5080 - server...

hope that helps...


On 30 Okt., 13:16, Camstyles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello !
>
> I have installed a openmeetings system on my PC ( on linux ), and I
> would like to personalize openmeetings. I found some documentation on
> this forum, but i didn't find a solution to this question :
>
> When you modify a .lzx , for example guiPresenter.lzx ( to
> personnalize windows ), and you compile it on openlaszlo 
> withhttp://localhost:8080/lps-4.0.10/client/main... no matters, you can
> view all your modifications.
>
> But when I return on my server :http://localhost:5080/openmeetings
> there is no traces of my work,
> maybe someone can help me ? :)
>
> Thx all
>
> Camstyles
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to