Yes.. I had this trouble myself. I had to downgrade back to version
9r125 to get it all sorted. If you've had a later version of flash
installed you might need to download a flash uninstall utitlity from
adobe to clean out the registry entries. Also sebastian. where do i
request features i found the bug report tool on the google code page
but couldent find any way of requesting features.

On Nov 5, 6:48 am, "Sebastian Wagner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> yes if possible use FP9. I don't think that the Issue is related to the
> Flash Security Settings directly, as you can download/display Files if you
> load them into a separated test-scenario.
>
> sebastian
>
> 2008/11/5 Wayne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Sebastion --
>
> > Is the Flash 10 issue with uploading to the whiteboard related to
> > this...
>
> > [
> >http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/fplayer10_security_c...
> > ]
>
> > Should I have our users revert to Flash 9 for the time-being?
>
> > Thanks for all your work and help.
>
> > -- Wayne
>
> --
> Sebastian 
> Wagnerhttp://www.webbase-design.dehttp://openmeetings.googlecode.comhttp://www.laszlo-forum.de
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to