> I think you have a Flash Player 10 Issue (which is already fixed in the
> Sources)

Shockwave Flash

Dateiname: libflashplayer.so
Shockwave Flash 9.0 r151

> and the expired Self-Signed Certificate can be re-newed by running *ant dist*
> in the source folders.
> sebastian

But which certifcate should I renew? The most common i use is 0.5.1,
compiled by you, sebastian. Even tho my fresh compiled SVN didn't work
problerbly!

On 15 Dez., 15:19, smoeker <o.beche...@medint.de> wrote:
> hi,
>
> did you check, whether the uploaded files are converted on serverside?
> (-> upload folder)

I did, they're streaming all prefectly.

> if the files exist you can ignore the errormessages ( i think, some of
> the messages do not have the right loglevel)

Can be, but i cant load them to the whiteboard.

> -> please check your flashplayer version, the current version (10.x)
> has problems with the old OM releases.
>
> see ya
>
> Smoeker

I'm using 9.0, see above.

So please explain, why your demo installation also isn't working. 3
different installations have stopped working from one day to another,
and I can't explain why. I'm really apriciate the hard work you put
into the openmeetings, Sebastian.

Thanks you both!