When I upload a file(Demo.doc) and load it to the whiteboard,I make a
record.Then I play the video that I just made.
During the playing,some problems occur.Such as :
WARNING @modules/conference/whiteboard/base/baseDrawObject.lzx#229:
reference to undefined property 'sendCompletedObjectSyncEvent'
ERROR @modules/conference/whiteboard/base/baseDrawObject.lzx#229:
undefined object does not have a property 'uniqueObjectSyncName'

At last ,when the play stop,the page show me  "error",and I can't do
anything except to refresh the page.

Also,another problem is:
WARNING @modules/conference/whiteboard/base/baseDrawObject.lzx#130:
reference to undefined property 'startNewObjectSyncProcess'
ERROR @modules/conference/whiteboard/base/baseDrawObject.lzx#130:
undefined object does not have a property 'uniqueObjectSyncName'
WARNING @modules/conference/whiteboard/base/baseDrawObject.lzx#131:
reference to undefined property 'startNewObjectSyncProcess'
ERROR @modules/conference/whiteboard/base/baseDrawObject.lzx#131:
undefined object does not have a property 'doCall'

These problems are very important to me.Please help me!
Thank you very much!