hey hosdes,

it seems, the only problems left are the warnings from the openLaszlo
Debugger, am i right?

im not sure, but you could try to put the "frontend part" of OM
(including config.xml) within your lps installation and call it from
there... ->
http://YOURSERVER:YOURPORT/lps_x_x_x/openmeetings/maindebug.lzx.lzr=swf8.swf

-> make sure, not to mix compiled parts in the webapp with newer
frontend files

besides im not sure, we have the same openLaszlo version - i
downloaded a nightly build some weeks ago. (im getting warnings at
compilation, but no errors...)

see ya

Smoeker