Yep, they do. I don't looked at their codebase, but there are only
some small differences btw GPL, LGPL, GPL2, GPL3. But in the base
they're all the same, if you modify the code, you have to release it
to the public. On your side, Sebastian, I would write them a freindly
email, telling them that theyre violating the LGPL and that they must
put the sourcecode on their homepage, or remove your code from their
videoconfernce system.

You spent so much time with openmeetings, and really deserve it to get
a least modified/enhanced code back to your project! And, tho, they're
taking money for their services!

Regards

Johannes