hi,

as far as i know, the Remote control isnt included in the openSource
part, but i will have a closer look, as soon as the basics work ;-)

conecerning the internationalisation prob : u mean the labels in the
webstart client? if so, we could implement an additional
webstartargument, posting a csv - string with the already translated
labels into the client.
alternativley a additonal servletcall would be requiered...

what would u prefer?

see ya

Smoeker