Yeah, I'd like to keep up with it. btw, I meant it when I said I have
no time right now. I really do have to make enough money to take a
break and do something fun... and now that I think about it, I doubt
that when I finally have the time to take a break I'll be sitting at
the computer rather than barefoot on the beach. :)

-Kristen