hosdes a écrit :
> Meeting Rooms there is no invitation.  I remember reading through on
> of the postings here and use to be in and accidently deleted.

The  will it be added again soon ?
Because not beeing able to invite people in meeting rooms makes the
solution unusable for me :-(
> I will check newline characters and see.  When you mean mail clients,
> do you mean "outlook"
Yes

>  or the mail server on the server?
No, the mail server usually do not touch the content of the email.
However, if one line is very very long (more than 80 chars for
instance), the mails server may decide to insert a newline: I've seen
this once with HTML emails where the HTML code wasn't formatted (all
tags and content on a single line without newline chars).

Regards,
Thibault