hi,

ldap_config_path is a config value , stored in the configuration table
of OpenMeetings  database(the configuration vals are written during
installation process...)
-> you can modify/add configuration values using the administraion
panel within OM
-> just add the configuration key "ldap_config_path" and add as value
teh abolute path to your om_ldap.cfg (e.g. /usr/local/red5/webapps/
openmeetings/conf/om_ldap.cfg)

-> when you download the current sources of OM, you can enter the
path within the installation ....
(Leaving the configuration path empty means . no LDAP - Configration
is active)

-> u can check for errors via red5.log

see ya

Smoeker