openmeetings is finally  up and running and the moodle plugin seems to
be working fine...

but... I get this error message  at the moodle admin notifications
page..

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare xmldb_openmeetings_upgrade() (previously
declared in /home/teacherb/public_html/mod/openmeetings/db/upgrade.php:
3) in /home/teacherb/public_html/mod/openmeetings_back/db/upgrade.php
on line 10

does anyone have any guidance on why I might be getting this and / or
advice on how to correct error?

thanks in advance...

mike