hi xaria,

after unzipping the bundle including red5 - there are no errors/
messages within red5 log?

i think, if the install servlet isnt available after starting red5 via
http://YOURHOST:YOURRED5PORT/install, there already have been problems
on startup...

-> please clear the log, restart red5 and watch out for messages in
the red5.log concerning the initalization of the install servlet or
initalization of the hibernate session factory...
-> by the way : when u say, you already were running OM 0.52, u create
a new database for the new OM version? if not, there could be
incompatibilites concerning the database structure...

-> if you cant proceed, please post your red5.log

see ya

Smoeker