Hi,

I install the new package of OM but I have some problems with Chat and
access to Meeting and Conference.

Log for chat :

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to
java.util.LinkedHashMap
        at
org.openmeetings.app.remote.ChatService.sendMessageToOverallChat
(ChatService.java:285)
[openmeetings.jar:na]
[na:1.6.0_07]
        at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
[na:1.6.0_07]
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
[na:1.6.0_07]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) [na:
1.6.0_07]
        at
org.red5.server.service.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:200)
[red5.jar:na]
        at
org.red5.server.service.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:118)
[red5.jar:na]
        at
org.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPHandler.invokeCall(RTMPHandler.java:152)
[red5.jar:na]
        at
org.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPHandler.onInvoke(RTMPHandler.java:404)
[red5.jar:na]
        at
org.red5.server.net.rtmp.BaseRTMPHandler.messageReceived
(BaseRTMPHandler.java:146)
[red5.jar:na]
        at
org.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPMinaIoHandler.messageReceived
(RTMPMinaIoHandler.java:127)
[red5.jar:na]
        at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain
$TailFilter.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:570)
[mina-core-1.1.7.jar:na]
        at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived
(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
[mina-core-1.1.7.jar:na]
        at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100
(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)
[mina-core-1.1.7.jar:na]
        at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl
$1.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
[mina-core-1.1.7.jar:na]
        at
org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent
(ExecutorFilter.java:220)
[mina-core-1.1.7.jar:na]
        at
org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter
$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(ExecutorFilter.java:264)
[mina-core-1.1.7.jar:na]
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
[na:1.6.0_07]
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
[na:1.6.0_07]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619) [na:1.6.0_07]

I see on an another post that I must modify the parameter type to
"List"
within the Servicefunction (and dependent subfunctions..)

I really dont't know. I search the file ChatService.java but does'nt
exist. I am a newbie on Java, how made ?

Moreover, when I click on "Meeting" or "Conference", there is nothing
after. I see that someone have the same problem...

Thanks,
Bidab