Wonderful!
Can I get someone to slap together a vmware image with a working version?
I need to get a proof of concept up and running asap, and I have not been
successful in updating and building the older vmware image... :(

If someone would be nice enough to put that together, I can provide a high
speed ftp/http location for it. ( if needed )

Thanks!
Chumly