hi,

I just wanted to write a short note that I migrated OpenMeetings to
xuggler's Red5 Version (OpenMeetings 0.8 RC2 does include the
red5-xuggler #79 JDK6) We will extend our application with Xuggler
functionality.
Of course that Code will be Open Sourced wherever its possible.
The lack of time made it impossible to use the xuggler API in detail
yet but I was able to verify our setup with xuggler demos.

sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
seba.wag...@gmail.com